Please visit us at our website:
The Wellesley Gardeners' Guild, begun in 1968, has contributed to the beautification of Wellesley through our many civic projects. Along the way, we have opened our homes, our gardens, and our hearts to each other.
Current Civic Projects of the Wellesley Gardeners' Guild:
- Wellesley Post Offices: Plant and maintain window boxes at both the Wellesley Hills and Wellesley Square Post offices in the spring, summer, and fall. Decorate both post offices for the holidays.
- Town Square Clock Garden: Provide funding to Wellesley for seasonal plantings for the town Square Clock Garden located in front of The Gap on Central Street.
- Museum of Fine Arts: “Art in Bloom” arrangement participant.
- Wellesley Free Library: Container plantings at both main entrances to the building in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
- Wellesley Spelling Bee Participant
Past Projects: Planted annuals in conjunction with the town horticulturist at the Warren and Washington Streets intersection. Donor to Reidy Field.